10:00 AM PDT
Is There Power and Healing in Curiosity? Curiosity Protects Us From a Locked Mindset.
Do you consider yourself a researcher? If you ask questions, then you’re engaged in research. Organic contemplative inquiry is a powerful method for “researchers” who want to go through their own transformative process in order to go beyond conventional qualitative inquiry methods.
Learn about this compelling inquiry process:
- If you are willing to deeply listen, you can engage in this process.
- Do you tell stories? Telling stories is part of the foundation of this research method.
- We are inundated with negative news, how can we change this trajectory?
- Contemplative Inquiry is about creating more understanding about past and present situations.
- Seeing others’ points of view may help you open your mindset and come up with possible solutions.
In this session, we will explore this method together in a mostly conversational format as we share our stories and experiences. This is a great way to get an introduction to or explore this method further.
**This is part of our fall series of Cafe Connections. These virtual gatherings are to honor authenticity and foster a free-flowing space for rich conversations. Sign up to be sure to save your spot!
Peter co-founded non-profit organizations in New York City; educational leadership and teaching in public and private schools throughout the country; program startup and management of an environmental education program in New England; AERO representative for New Hampshire and community organizer; curriculum committee member and consultant to various startup and existing projects; founder of Education Transformation; holistic coach for adolescents and families, leadership coach and educational consultant.