Faculty Archives: All Faculty
- Main Interests: Education and learning
- the effect of social play and movement on learning
- the connection between singing and speaking
- economy of place as antidote to globalization
- inter-cultural relations
- Main Interests: Design with nature
- learning communities
- the transformative power of the ‘New Story’
- Main Interests: Intercultural dimensions of learning
- school leadership
- teacher conversations for teacher personal and professional growth
Learn more about our Leadership
Our faculty are mentors
SDGI offers learners an opportunity to work with a strong faculty of gifted and visionary educators from the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
While they do teach, much of what they do is mentor and support learners—enriched by the leadership, scholarship, and innovation they do in their main jobs.