At the SelfDesign Graduate Institute learners have the option of participating in a directed study, the learner will direct the study with the support of a faculty member of their choice.
This Fall Semester we have the following directed studies underway:
- Bethany Beaudry and Julie Mann are both exploring the Reggio Emilia education model, mentored by Jeanne Iorio.
- Abbie Wellingon is exploring “Teachings on Nondual Awareness,” mentored by Mali Burgess.
- Deb Martens is exploring “Where Do I Go from Here…with SelfDesign?” mentored by Darrell Letourneau.
- Elan Bailey is exploring “Integral Leadership for Sustainable Business,” mentored by Anne Adams.
- Julie Robbins is exploring “An Intentional Heuristic Approach to Learning German and Its Implications for Teaching Skills,” mentored by Jenny Oliver.
- Sabine Maiberger is exploring Early Childhood Learning, mentored by Kate McCabe.
- Wendy Bell is engaged in a directed study on “Course Design and Development re Sacred Geometry,” mentored by Barbarah Nicoll.
- Colin Fox is exploring “Creating Community and Culture for Online Learning Programs through Experiential Learning,” mentored by David Marshak.
- Tracey Huguley is engaged in a directed study focused on the writings of Buckminster Fuller- particularly as they apply to learning,? human potential and learning organizations- mentored by David Marshak.