Recent Blog Posts
- Integral Principle #10 – Need for Acknowledgement and Focus on Self-Awareness For Learning
- 5th Annual SDGI Residency Workshop: August 7-14
- Integral Principle #5 – Self-Initiated Learning
- Revisioning Teaching and Learning for Today with Paul Freedman
- Adults Designing Their Own Learning And Lives
- Reflections on SelfDesigning: Why Mind Map? by River Meyer
- SelfDesigning is Creating or Authoring Your Own Life- Integral Principle # 12 – by Brent Cameron
Learn more about the experiences of SDGI learners
SelfDesign is centered on the understanding that we have the capacity to author our own lives from a place of resourcefulness, creativity, and possibility.
The experience in SDGI has put me in connection with kindred spirits, lifelong learners, educational and social activists—and these are just the students! The faculty is a group of the most knowledgeable and experienced people in any educational program of which I have been a part of.