Recent Blog Posts
- Spring Webinar Series for Lifelong Learning
- NEW! Online Mini Courses for Lifelong Learners
- SelfDesigning is Creating or Authoring Your Own Life- Integral Principle # 12 – by Brent Cameron
- Online Mini Course | Rites of Passage
- Online Mini Course | Language as a Field of Energy and Pedagogy
- Design Your Own Masters Program | Directed Studies
- Free Webinar | Education, Consciousness, Development, and Self Knowledge
- Free Webinar | A Community Play to Celebrate 100 Years of History, with Annie Smith
- Online Mini Course | Subtle Energy Systems
Learn more about the experiences of SDGI learners
SelfDesign is centered on the understanding that we have the capacity to author our own lives from a place of resourcefulness, creativity, and possibility.
The courses, the mentors, and the guiding philosophy behind SelfDesign have made my experience of the SDGI M.A. program both enlightening and empowering. I feel deeply inspired by and committed to this enthusiasm based, self-directed learning; already I can see how it has changed my life.