Recent Blog Posts
- Revisioning Teaching and Learning for Today with Paul Freedman
- Adults Designing Their Own Learning And Lives
- Reflections on SelfDesigning: Why Mind Map? by River Meyer
- SelfDesigning is Creating or Authoring Your Own Life- Integral Principle # 12 – by Brent Cameron
- Online Mini Course | Rites of Passage
- Online Mini Course | Language as a Field of Energy and Pedagogy
- Design Your Own Masters Program | Directed Studies
Learn more about the experiences of SDGI learners
SelfDesign is centered on the understanding that we have the capacity to author our own lives from a place of resourcefulness, creativity, and possibility.
The courses, the mentors, and the guiding philosophy behind SelfDesign have made my experience of the SDGI M.A. program both enlightening and empowering. I feel deeply inspired by and committed to this enthusiasm based, self-directed learning; already I can see how it has changed my life.