Recent Blog Posts
- Faculty Spotlight: Josette Luvmour and Ba Luvmour
- Awareness Arising in Presence | SelfDesign Integral Principle
- Integral Principle #10 – Need for Acknowledgement and Focus on Self-Awareness For Learning
- 5th Annual SDGI Residency Workshop: August 7-14
- Integral Principle #5 – Self-Initiated Learning
- Revisioning Teaching and Learning for Today with Paul Freedman
- Adults Designing Their Own Learning And Lives
Learn more about the experiences of SDGI learners
SelfDesign is centered on the understanding that we have the capacity to author our own lives from a place of resourcefulness, creativity, and possibility.
The instructor led the course with true passion and enthusiasm, sharing her own work with us, presenting course material in engaging ways, and responding thoughtfully and personally to our assignments.